The Licensing Process
To become licensed as a real estate sales associate, you must do the following:
Step 2 : Fill out the state application
Step 3: Submit your fingerprints
- Completion slips are issued upon completion of the course.
Step 4: Pass the state exam
- Before you can take your state exam, the state must approve your application for licensure. You must bring your completion slip with you to be permitted to test.
- To schedule your exam, contact Pearson VUE, the state testing vendor. They have locations throughout the state. You can make an appointment online, or by calling (888) 204-6289
- Schedule Exam Appointment Online
- Pearson VUE Testing Locations
- The exam fee paid to Pearson VUE is $36.75
- The state exam is a 100 question multiple choice test with a passing score of 75%.
- If you fail the exam, you may retake it as many times as necessary, at a cost of $31.50 each time, as soon as you can make a new appointment.