License Reactivation: Broker and Sales AssociateThis state approved course fulfills the Florida Real Estate Commission's 28-hour reactivation course requirement for brokers and sales associates who have held an involuntary inactive Florida real estate license for more than 12 months but fewer than 24 months.
The 28-Hour Florida Real Estate Reactivation Online Course includes
- State approved course and final exam
- Licensed instructor to answer course questions
- Technical support for any computer issues
- Completion slip issued after course completion
- Personalized diploma suitable for framing
- Successful completion of the course will be accomplished by obtaining a score of at least 70% on the 50 question end-of-course exam. If you do not pass, a second exam will be made available after 30 days. Your course will remain available for study.
- Once you pass your end-of-course exam, your score will be sent to us electronically.
- We will mail a completion slip and diploma to you, and submit your completion date to the state automatically within 48 hours.